- International credit card;
- Free of charge issuing and renewal when expired;
- Free of charge monthly statement to the address specified by the customer;
- Payment of goods and services at merchants in Bulgaria and abroad;
- No fee for payments on POS terminals in Bulgaria;
- Reservations for hotels, air tickets, rent-a-car and etc.;
- Possibility for issuance of an additional card for your loved ones;
- 24-hour Customer service at 070019040.
- For cash withdrawal: up to BGN 1 000,
- For purchases: up to the available credit limit assigned;
Payment of monthly installments: 20 days after the statement issuance (every 16th of the current month)
- Partial payment: 3% over the spent amount, minimum BGN 15;
- Full payment: whole due amount (including interests, taxes and commissions).
Method of payment of credit cards dues:
- Cash deposit at every Alpha Bank Bulgaria branch;
- Deposit from your account in Alpha Bank Bulgaria;
- Direct debit from your account Alpha Bank Bulgaria;
- Payment through Alpha active web banking.
Validity of the card:
Necessary documents to apply:
- Application-agreement for bank products;
- Copy of the ID card of the applicant;
*The Bank reserves the right to require additional documents if necessary
Where to apply?
Credit card delivery: Within 5 working days.
Fees and commissions: According to the Tariff in force of Alpha Bank Bulgaria
APR: VISA Classic – 22.60 % calculated on the basis of a purchase to the amount of
BGN 3 000, paid by 12 equal monthly installments, with contracted interest rate of 18% and expenses. The annual fee is included in the first monthly payment.
More information you can receive at the nearest to you office of Alpha Bank and on 0700 16 222
Important information for the cardholders:
- Do not write your PIN on the card;
- Never disclose your PIN to third parties or when doing transactions over the Internet and on the phone;
- Keep your card undamaged;
- Never offer your card to third parties;
- In the event of a lost card , or if you consider it as stolen, notify immediately the Bank thereof;
- Should you forget your PIN code, we advise you not to try to guess by entering it many times because your card will be blocked. In such case, seek assistance from the Bank.
General terms and conditions of issuance and use of credit cards