- International credit card
- Free of charge issuing and renewal when expired
- Free of charge monthly statement to the address specified by the customer
- Payment of goods and services at merchants and Internet sites in Bulgaria and abroad
- No fee for payments on POS terminals in Bulgaria
- Reservations for hotels, air tickets, rent-a-car and etc.
- Possibility for issuance of an additional card for your loved ones
- 24-hour Customer service at 0700 19 040 and + 359 2 810 34 10 (connectivity from abroad)
- Grace period on the interest for purchases – from 20 up to 50 days (Learn more about the grace period for purchases with Alpha Bank Bulgaria credit cards)
- For cash withdrawal: up to BGN 1 000
- For purchases: up to the available credit limit assigned
Payment of monthly installments
- 20 days after the statement issuance (every 16th of the current month)
- Partial payment: 3% over the spent amount, minimum BGN 15
- Full payment: total amount due (including interests, taxes and commissions)
Method of payment of credit cards dues
- Cash deposit at every Alpha Bank Bulgaria branch
- Deposit from your account in Alpha Bank Bulgaria
- Direct debit from your account in Alpha Bank Bulgaria
- Payment through active Alpha Web Banking
Validity of the card
Necessary documents to apply:
- Application-agreement for bank products
- Copy of the ID card of the applicant
*The bank reserves the right to require additional documents if necessary.
Where to apply?
Credit card delivery
Fees and commissions:
Please find further advice for secure usage of your card here.
APR is 22.60 % calculated on the basis of a purchase to the amount of BGN 3 000, paid by 12 equal monthly installments, with contracted interest rate of 18% and expenses. The annual fee is included in the first monthly payment.
You can receive more information at the nearest office of Alpha Bank as well as at 0700 16 222.
General terms and conditions of issuance and use of credit cards