Alpha Bank opened its first office in Sofia in 1995. Until 2009 are opened 120 Branches in the country, of which 33 are in Sofia.
Services offered to clients:
Deposits- Current accounts in BGN and FCY
- Savings accounts in BGN and FCY
- Term deposits in BGN and FCY
- Cheques in FCY
- Transfers in BGN
- Safe deposit boxes
- Cash card
- Loans for legal entities for working capital in BGN and FCY
- Loans for legal entities for investments in BGN and FCY
- Loans for individuals in BGN and FCY
- Letters of Credit
- Letters of Guarantee
- Documents of collection
- Transfers in FCY
Treasury- Buying / Selling FCY
Alpha Bank founded in 1879 and is one of the largest banks in Greece.
Alpha Bank - Bulgaria Branch is a Unit of the Alpha Bank Group structure - one of the most powerful finance institutions in Greece. With more than 1000 Branches, Alpha Bank Group is active in the international banking market, with presence in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Albania, F.Y.R.O.M and United Kingdom.